Ready to SURF into Danone’s Junior Manages Program?
As a potential SURF talent you will be supported with extensive development, unique learning opportunities, challenging local and multi-country projects, and job rotation in a 2-year fast track program. SURF Danone will prepare you to become a future leader in Danone, are you up for the challenge?
Junior Managers Program – SURF Danone
The SURF Danone program:
First wave will keep you busy for 8 months with the onboarding and exploring the first function in depth including an interesting project.
In the second wave you will experience a different function for 8 months including a challenging country project.
The third and final wave will move you to a new experience with all your gained knowledge and will give you an extensive regional project in which you will be involved in working with different countries and departments.
Possible areas you will be working in for the SURF Danone program are Marketing and Sales.
What to expect during your journey:
- Full Danone onboarding supported
- Almost 2 years mentoring program and be part of a junior manager’s community
- Get the basics through training: project management, finance for non-financials, influencing w/o authority etc.
- Work on country and regional projects and explore other functions
- Strong people managers that will be on your side during the program
What you need to SURF the waves:
You will be entering deep water from the beginning so make sure you are open to the world, full of ideas and energy, striving for development and ready to make a difference.
- Bachelor/Master university degree by the start of Program;
- Internship or Traineeship experience (within an international organization);
- Active involvement in extracurricular activities such as Erasmus, student organization or professional championship;
- Fluent in English and Hungarian spoken and written.
Are you up for this challenge?
Apply directly via https://jobs.danone.com/. After your successful application we will analyze your achievements, skills and experience and contact selected talents who will be invited to a phone discussion and/or personal interview followed by an online test and assessment center. For more information about the positions or the program please contact Eszter Banhidi (Talent Manager).