GE Power Portfolio
GE Power Portfolio | Power Portfolio Steam Power | Sales Experienced Feb | 3432446
The commercial manager is the project manager of the offering process, handling proposals preparation from the RfQ to the handover.
Being the owner of the process, the commercial manager is the key linkage to Finance, Engineering, Legal, OTR, PMO, Product Line, Risk. CM ensures rigor and compliance of the commercial process, supports sales in front of customers, drives Ts&Cs compliance and approval requirements and carries out a clean hand off to the execution team.
- Develop proposals
- Understand Customers’s requests, comment RfQs/contracts
- Negotiation with customer
- Risk process compliance (from RfQ to handover)
- Provide proposal leadership and engage key stakeholders
- Coordinate teams
- Understanding of market
- Identify risks (technical and commercial), conduct internal reviews and seek approval
- Prepare handoff documents to execution team
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Italian native speaker or fluent in Italian language (capability to read contracts and technical specs)
- Previous experience in boilers, AQCS or plant design
- Ability to work in team
- Positive mindset and attitude to win
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary.
- Technical background on boiler products or AQCS (Air Quality Control Systems) or plant design
- Ability to read, understand and comment contracts (commercial terms)
- Previous relevant experience in sales and/or tendering departments
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that promise we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness. We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles…people like you!
Become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.