RECYCLING PROJECT MANAGER (20000109)
Job Type: Permanent
Job Level: Senior Expert
MOL Group is an independent and international oil and gas company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 40 countries with a dynamic international workforce of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.
MOL Group has over 75 years of experience in exploration and production. Its diverse portfolio includes oil and gas exploration and production assets in 14 countries, with production activity in 8 countries. MOL Group is committed to doing business responsibly and sustainably, supporting communities and striving to meet the best possible health, safety and security standards wherever it operates.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To lead recycling projects and successfuly contribute to the development of the Recycling Business Line by which MOL Group will complement virgin polymer portfolio with high quality recycled material and thus increase sales, profitability and market share on traditional Petchem markets of MOL Group as defined in Recycling Concept and 2030 strategic targets.
- Manages recycling projects in line with the Recycling Concept.
- Leads elaboration of organic and inorganic investments in recycling.
- Leads investment target selection and road mapping process.
- Bears responsibility of the identification, structuring, calculation and representation of business cases and understanding its dependencies with other business development initiatives.
- Ensures development of feedstock and marketing strategies, build up of sales pipeline together with Petchem BU.
- Personal involvement and effective contribution to the networking efforts, structuring and negotiation process, establishes and manages relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinates and provides direction of internal and external project teams by efficient allocation of time, human and financial resources.
- Prepares and presents decision making materials; facilitates decision making process.
- Aligns stakeholder interests and effectively ensures project communication and knowledge sharing to all parties.
- Observes the rules of Safety and Health at Work (HSE_OR_28.4_MOL), Fire & Environment protection (HSE_OR_28.0_MOL) and process descriptions, work instructions of ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management Systems. Perform tasks and supervisions context of the function and the above-mentioned rules relate to MOL Group.
- BSc/MSc degree in economics/business management/engineering
- Knowledge of the downstream processes and value chain is an advantage
- Good communication and analytical skills, strategic management and problem-solving capabilities
- 2+ years relevant professional experience
- Advanced English knowledge
- Good command of MS Office
Jelnetkezés a cég weboldalán